With summer now in full swing it’s time to talk sunscreen! But what sunscreen should you choose? Now it seems there’s at least half an aisle in every grocery or drug store dedicated to different sun protecting lotions. SPF 15? 30? 100? Mineral? Spray? Cream? Waterproof? Water-resistant? What does it all mean and what is going to work best for you?
If you have sensitive skin like I do that complicates matters even more. Watch my video below where I share the best sunscreens for sensitive skin.
Get ready to learn:
- How hypoallergenic sunscreen doesn’t guarantee you won’t have an allergic reaction with sensitive skin
- Different types of sunscreens that are great for sensitive skin
- Where you can find out all of my sensitive skin beauty routine
What did you think of this Video?
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel for additional information and to get notifications when new videos are available!
- Leave a comment and holler at me with any questions and what you found most helpful.
- Share this post with others so they can get the inside scoop on your tastebuds. Simply click the social media sharing buttons below to impact some lives!