Classes are held at my home located in Mission Estates in Odessa, Texas.
We can discuss hosting a class in your home depending on location and accommodations.
*Travel Fee will apply if the location is outside of Odessa. *
- Private Cooking Lessons: (1-2 people)
- Private Party Cooking Classes: (4 – 12+ people)
Attire is casual. I provide all the food, recipes (with the nutritional breakdown for each), and printed materials which you will keep. In such instances where I must make certain dishes in advance (ex: crockpot recipes), you will have the option of purchasing those duplicate meals. Classes & lessons typically last 1 ½ – 2 hours.
- help prepare all the recipes
- eat the food prepared in class
- receive a copy of all the recipes with the nutritional breakdown of each used in class.
Depending on the menu you choose, you can expect to learn:
- knife skills
- all stovetop and oven cooking techniques
- freezing & repurposing leftovers
- and much more.
There are available dates and times Monday – Saturday. I will work with your schedule with the exception of certain blacked out dates reserved for my public cooking classes…
Contact me for a quote, menu options, and scheduling availability.