Kim Clinkenbeard’s NEW Cookbook
HOW TO EAT PIE, TOO!
Deliciously Healthy Recipes for Real Life
Change Your Life and Your Body … One Meal at a Time.
- What if by focusing on only one meal a day, you could dramatically change your health for the better?
- What if you could make dietary swaps easily without the restrictive diets and the frustration that comes with them?
- What if you could reach your fitness and health goals, without avoiding the foods you enjoy sharing with others?
How to Eat Pie Too! Deliciously Healthy Recipes for Real Life is your answer.
FITNESS. FOOD. FAITH.
Your Eternal “Why” for Everlasting Results
By Kim Clinkenbeard
This is not another self-help, weight loss, quick fix, or “my way is the best way” book.
In this book, I will take you on a journey through everything I have learned over the past 26 years – my mistakes, successes, failures, and struggles – which have all lead me to discover the true meaning of health, how to get lifelong results, …
…and MY SECRET to EVERLASTING RESULTS
which has NOTHING to do with FOOD or EXERCISE!
If there was a program, diet, strategy or “solution,” I tried it. If it was written, I read it. If it was a certification, I got it. If it was an infomercial, I probably bought it! I have shed blood, sweat, tears, and money for the possibility of a lean, healthy body.
As a result, I was miserable despite my successes as a fitness professional and athlete.
My projection of “perfection” isolated me and left me with little influence. Because others viewed me as someone who could not possibly understand their struggles with weight loss, my biggest fear came true. I couldn’t help anyone because I became unapproachable.
Little did they know, my dirty little secret.
I literally went from racing 70.3 Ironman Triathlons (1.2 mile swim, 56 mile bike, 13.1 mile run) to a couch potato. My job suffered. My marriage suffered. My relationships suffered. My faith was slipping despite my desperate attempts at prayer and countless Bible studies. Honestly, I got tired of crying out to God. I felt like I had no control over anything including my thoughts and especially my health.
I was on the brink of losing it all until one test result led me down a path of physical, mental, and spiritual healing and transformation I could have never imagined.
If you are lost, frustrated, sick, tired, ready to throw in the towel and “settle” for the way your health is now, this book is for you. The road to success is paved with mistakes. You no longer have to guess what diet or exercise trend is the right one. I give you the tools needed to decipher between the fads and the truth. Use the information in this book to successfully make educated decisions about your health and what direction is best for you. You can live a life full of health, peace, joy, and purpose.
- Make the choice to learn a new way to optimal health.
- Believe anything is still possible.
- Seek ultimate balance, health and wellness in your life.
- Break free from the cycle of guilt, shame, doubt, and defeat.
- Understand why health is important, Biblically.
- Know God’s purpose for you and your health.
- Find your Eternal “Why” and have Everlasting Results.
I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;
I will counsel you and watch over you.