A lot of people have intolerances and allergies to cow milk that make its consumption troubling. As a result, various types of non-dairy milk substitutes are now available.
Milk alternatives include soy milk, almond milk, coconut milk and hemp milk. Each has a different nutritional profile, flavor, color, and texture. Milk substitutes all have their pros and cons, however, so you just need to pick the one that fits your needs best.
If you’d like to stop drinking milk and drink something that better suits your dietary needs (and tastes buds), watch my video below to find one that might work for you.
Get ready to learn:
- Which milk alternatives are best for coffee versus smoothies
- Which milk alternative works better for cooking
- What to look for when choosing a milk substitute
What did you think of this Video?
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel for additional information and to get notifications when new videos are available!
- Leave a comment and holler at me with any questions and what you found most helpful.
- Share this post with others so they can get the inside scoop on your tastebuds. Simply click the social media sharing buttons below to impact some lives!