There’s a workout that doesn’t feel like exercise. It’s considered a total body workout, exercising major muscles and your heart. It’s skipping.
Skipping offers many health benefits including improved muscle tone, coordination, balance and flexibility. It is kinder to your joints than running and can be done almost anywhere, anytime.
In this video, I show you two forms of skipping to ensure you are getting the full health benefits while having a lot of fun.
Get ready to learn:
- Two forms of skipping
- How to skip properly so you get the full benefits
- How to warm up before starting a routine
What did you think of this Video?
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel for additional information and to get notifications when new videos are available!
- Leave a comment and holler at me with any questions and what you found most helpful.
- Share this post with others so they can get the inside scoop on your tastebuds. Simply click the social media sharing buttons below to impact some lives!