Whether it’s flu season, allergy season, or you’re just in the mood for a refreshing drink, an immune-boosting smoothie is always a good idea. By snacking on something as easy and convenient as a smoothie, you can get in antioxidants and vitamins that will kick-start your immune system into gear.
Immunity boosting citrus fruits like limes and oranges are known to be high in Vitamin C, and they taste delicious in a smoothie. Vitamin C increases the production of white blood cells, which are key to fighting infections.
I also like to add ginger to my smoothies. Ginger has anti-inflammatory properties, which might help explain its beneficial effects on muscle pain and soothing sore throats.
Watch my video below to see what other ingredients I add to fight soreness while boosting my immunity.
Get ready to learn:
- Ingredients that will boost your immunity
- Ingredients that will aid your body in recovering after a workout
What did you think of this Video?
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel for additional information and to get notifications when new videos are available!
- Leave a comment and holler at me with any questions and what you found most helpful.
- Share this post with others so they can get the inside scoop on your tastebuds. Simply click the social media sharing buttons below to impact some lives!