A great walk or run starts with a pair of perfectly fitting running shoes. To make a good fit even better, try special lacing and tying techniques to prevent pain and blisters, or to loosen or tighten your shoes.
The best way to tie your running shoes depends on how you want them to fit. Watch my video below to learn the technique I prefer.
Get ready to learn:
- The lacing method I use to keep me running in my sweet spot
- The best method to tie your shoe if you are a runner
- New lacing techniques to stay injury-free and primed for your next race
What did you think of this Video?
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel for additional information and to get notifications when new videos are available!
- Leave a comment and holler at me with any questions and what you found most helpful.
- Share this post with others so they can get the inside scoop on your tastebuds. Simply click the social media sharing buttons below to impact some lives!