How do you keep your healthy eating on track when you don’t want to cook? You can really start saving some time by planning ahead. Buy fresh fruits and veggies, then cut them up, pack them and throw them in the freezer. Then you’ll have them all pre-sliced and ready to eat when you need them later.
You should also get in the habit of making double, or even triple meals and vegetables to freeze for later. By freezing your leftovers, there is always meal is waiting, ready to reheat, when you don’t want to cook.
You can the extend the life of your food — even food that’s already been cooked — by storing it in the freezer. You just need to make sure you’re packaging it right and that you thaw and reheat it fully before eating it again. Watch my video below for tips on how to safely freeze, thaw, and reheat foods.
Get ready to learn:
- The Best Way to Seal and Store Frozen Food
- How to Prevent Freezer Burn
- How to make sure you have the proper freezing tools (parchment paper, plastic wrap, aluminum foil, freezer-safe packaging, and a marker for labeling items)
What did you think of this Video?
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel for additional information and to get notifications when new videos are available!
- Leave a comment and holler at me with any questions and what you found most helpful.
- Share this post with others so they can get the inside scoop on your tastebuds. Simply click the social media sharing buttons below to impact some lives!