Do you struggle with deciding when to buy organic foods and when to stick to generic? It can be tricky, and buying canned foods can be even trickier (especially during the winter when foods like tomatoes aren’t quite as fresh).
Organic options are typically healthier, as they’re not treated with pesticides, additives, fillers and other chemicals. However, they’re also more expensive, and you want to get the most bang for your buck. The good news is, there are many generic canned food options that are both healthy and cost effective. The trick is knowing when it makes sense to splurge for organic, and when those less expensive generic options will do just fine.
I’m picky about what I spend my money on, so when I’m food shopping, I pay close attention to the labels and let the ingredients list tell me everything I need to know.
I want you to be able to quickly and easily make the best choices for your health and budget, so I’m sharing what I look for whenever I’m deciding which way to go!
- What to look for on the ingredients list.
- When to save and when to splurge.
- Specific canned items that I use … and how I make the decision.
If you want some great tips on choosing foods that are healthy and cost effective, I highly recommend this video!
What did you think of this Video?
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel for additional information and to get notifications when new videos are available!
- Leave a comment and holler at me with any questions and what you found most helpful.
- Share this post with others so they can get the inside scoop on when to go organic. Simply click the social media sharing buttons below to impact some lives!