Incorporating vegetables into every meal can be difficult for some people – this is why smoothies are so great! Adding vegetables and fruit together usually masks the actual vegetable taste and allows you to get the vital nutrients from produce in its raw state. During the summer you can freeze your smoothies you have a healthy treat even your kids will love.
This week’s video is all about getting in your vegetables in during the hot summer months.
Get ready to learn:
- How to get your kids to eat more fruits and veggies without them realizing it
- What I add to my smoothies to make them creamy while adding healthy fat
- How to stay hydrated while getting in your veggies
- How to eat more fruits and vegetables when it’s too hot for soups
What did you think of this Video?
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel for additional information and to get notifications when new videos are available!
- Leave a comment and holler at me with any questions and what you found most helpful.
- Share this post with others so they can get the inside scoop on your tastebuds. Simply click the social media sharing buttons below to impact some lives!