Let’s be honest: Buying organic can be expensive. Budget-conscious shoppers can get the most bang for their buck by prioritizing which organic foods to purchase based on the amount of pesticides they’re likely to contain.
According to the Environmental Working Group’s “Clean 15” here are the 15 types of fruit and vegetables you don’t need to worry about buying organic:
1. Sweet corn
6. Sweet peas (frozen)
11. Honeydew melon
Don’t panic if you can’t buy something organic. The health benefits of fruits and vegetables far outweigh their potential risks of chemical contamination.
How about you? How much of the food you feed your family is organic?
Get ready to learn:
- What organic means
- What foods are worth spending more on for organic
- What to consider if you can’t buy organic
What did you think of this Video?
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel for additional information and to get notifications when new videos are available!
- Leave a comment and holler at me with any questions and what you found most helpful.
- Share this post with others so they can get the inside scoop on your tastebuds. Simply click the social media sharing buttons below to impact some lives!