If you had the choice between eating brown rice or white rice, which one would you choose? Brown rice is supposedly the better choice by far, and white rice should be avoided. Watch my video below to learn why this may not be true.
Are there differences between white rice and brown rice? Yes, but when it comes down to comparing them side by side there’s not enough of difference that should sway you one way or another when having to choose between the two.
So which type of rice is better? It’s a tie, and you should choose the rice based on your own personal needs and preferences.
Get ready to learn:
- Which type of rice you should choose
- Which type of rice has the advantage when it comes to the nutritional content
- How to choose a better source of carbohydrates
What did you think of this Video?
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel for additional information and to get notifications when new videos are available!
- Leave a comment and holler at me with any questions and what you found most helpful.
- Share this post with others so they can get the inside scoop on your tastebuds. Simply click the social media sharing buttons below to impact some lives!