I have been getting some questions lately about what is the best kind of exercise to do for weight loss or fat loss, which can be the same thing. I’m sure you’ll say my answer is a cheesy, cliche answer that you’ve heard before. But it’s true. The single best exercise there is, hands down, is the one you’ll do.
You don’t get stronger or fitter or leaner because of a single workout. You get stronger or fitter or leaner because of the cumulative effect of many, many workouts done on a consistent basis. The key is figuring out which exercise you’ll actually do. In my video below I walk your through several of my favorite exercises as well as a few to get you to think outside the box.
If you still aren’t sure where to start, then contact me and I’ll be happy to give you some ideas and help you figure out maybe where you should start, depending on what your level is.
Get ready to learn:
- The absolute number one best exercise for weight loss
- How to think out of the box to find an exercise you actually enjoy
- Workouts you can incorporate around your house
What did you think of this Video?
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel for additional information and to get notifications when new videos are available!
- Leave a comment and holler at me with any questions and what you found most helpful.
- Share this post with others so they can get the inside scoop on your tastebuds. Simply click the social media sharing buttons below to impact some lives!