As you take your workout to the next level your body loses essential electrolytes, which can cause cramping, fatigue, and can leave you unfocused—making it harder to finish your workout. You need a way to replenish those electrolytes and stay on top of your training.
When you hear the word “electrolyte drink,” you may think of one of those sugary sports drinks in a variety of flavors and colors. But here’s the problem with most of sports drinks we reach for first: they’re loaded with sugar and artificial ingredients. You might get a quick surge of energy, but you’ll feel a crash soon after. Not only that, but while you’re doing your best to rehydrate you could also be packing in a ton of unwanted calories from simple sugars.
Let’s take a look at some of the best electrolyte supplements in this video so that you can be sure you are making the best possible choice for your body and overall performance.
Get ready to learn:
- What electrolytes are and how to replenish them
- How to determine if you have too much or too little sodium in your diet
- How to stay prepared on the go
What did you think of this Video?
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel for additional information and to get notifications when new videos are available!
- Leave a comment and holler at me with any questions and what you found most helpful.
- Share this post with others so they can get the inside scoop on your tastebuds. Simply click the social media sharing buttons below to impact some lives!